[nos-bbs] JNOS closer to Winlink than many realize + hf.ampr.organyone ?

John K. Scoggin, Jr. AAT3BF/AAM3O/AAA9AC aat3bf at armymars.net
Thu Apr 6 16:47:04 EDT 2006

I believe that the largest obstacle to acceptance of JNOS within
EMCOMM is the lack of quality documentation.  The old NOSintro
book was very good in its day (I still have my copy :-), but
has not been updated.  Perhaps if the original text for the book
were converted into wiki form, it could be easily updated and
made accessible to all.

73,
john
W3JKS/AAT3BF/AAM3O/AAA9AC