[nos-bbs] RIP and RIP-98 modules

Andre v Schayk andre at pe1rdw.demon.nl
Mon Sep 26 15:49:12 EDT 2005

Barry Siegfried schreef:

>["andreho" <andreho at skynet.be> wrote]:
>

>>I am using from many years RIP but never using RIP-98
>>because i do not use Net ROM but only Flexnet and Xnet
>>

>Thank you for the reply.
>

>>wat is your problem?
>>

>I have no problem.
>
>I am just trying to find out if anyone is still compiling in
>and using the RIP module in (J)NOS.
>
>73, de Barry, K2MF >>
>          <|>      Barry Siegfried
>+---------/-\---------------------------+
>| Internet | bgs at mfnos.net              |
>| HomePage | http://www.mfnos.net/~bgs  |

I have both rip versions and net/rom compiled in but they are not being
used.
On the hardware interface I´m using a kiss pipe to xnet on linux and tun
for the ip interface to linux.
I´m about to switch the kiss pipe over to an axip link so only axip and
tun will be the interfaces in use.

a bit of a wish is flexnet routing but xnet is light enough to run side
by side with jnos.

73 de Andre PE1RDW