[nos-bbs] JNOS 2.0c4 - DOS version now available !

maiko at pcs.mb.ca maiko at pcs.mb.ca
Tue Mar 29 05:39:29 EST 2005

Greetings all,

Okay, I've created a brand new DOS distribution kit based
on the latest bleeding edge version JNOS 2.0c4.

Check the official JNOS 2.0 website as follows :

   http://www.langelaar.net/projects/jnos2

I've had some people ask me why I bother ? My answer is that
even if only a couple of people get satisfaction from using the
DOS version, then it's worth keeping it going. It's also not
that much trouble to do. Just keep in mind - the DOS version
will not be updated as frequently as the linux version.

Maiko Langelaar / VE4KLM