[nos-bbs] JNOS tests - I need Pactor connects !

maiko at pcs.mb.ca maiko at pcs.mb.ca
Sun Mar 13 10:06:43 EST 2005

Greetings all,

Anyone running an MFJ1278 or an SCS PTC or any
other modem that can do Pactor 1 or better ?

If you're using an SCS PTC please try to connect
to VE4KLM on 14.064.50 LSB (dial frequency) during
the day.

If you're using an MFJ1278 or DXP38 or other unit
that than do Pactor 1, then probably 14.065.30 LSB
(dial frequency) is the frequency you want, since
I have a SCS PTC on my end.

This is the HF server mode for the latest JNOS, and
I really need people to connect to it. Use AirMail,
or whatever else software you use. If you want to
try and forward, go for it. FBB users especially.

This is experimental. Expect sudden crashes (on my
end, etc). If you see no activity after 2 minutes
and the conditions are good, I suggest you do an
orderly DISCONNECT on your end. I'll try and keep
an eye on my end.

Thank you all.

Maiko Langelaar / VE4KLM