[nos-bbs] Compiling JNOS 2.0c5a

sv1uy sv1uy at ham.depa.gr
Sun Jun 26 06:53:59 EDT 2005

Hi Maiko and all,

I managed to compile the latest JNOS 2.0c5a when I defined tipserver as well.
If tipserver is not defined then the compilation fails. I use SLACKWARE 10.1
for my LINUX Box. There is probably a dependancy on HFDD and TIPSERVER and one
cannot compile without the other! If I undefine HFDD the code compiles OK
without the TIPSERVER.

I am using JNOS 2.0c5a now here at ATHnet.

I still haven't made any experiments with the PACTOR CODE in my HP200LX.
HOpefully I can this evening. It is getting too hot in Athens now and I have
to take the family to a clean beach far away so not much time is left for
amateur radio experiments.

---
73 de Demetre SV1UY
e-mail: sv1uy at ham.depa.gr