[nos-bbs] The strangest thing - SCS PTC goes into AT cmd (hayes) mode ?

maiko at pcs.mb.ca maiko at pcs.mb.ca
Sun Feb 6 11:17:36 EST 2005

Anyone else run into this,

Here I am happily testing along, and suddenly it seems that
I am starting from square one again. My TNC is not responding,
so here I go thinking 'it must be something I messed up in
the code', but NO !!! Finally after some digging around it
looks like my SCS PTC has suddenly decided to go into the
AT Command Set (Hayes Compatible) mode for *no apparent*
reason. The Wierdest thing .... anyone else have any stories
to share regarding this and how they *quickly* fixed it ?

Powering the thing off and on does NOT get it out of AT
mode, time to hit the user manual I guess.

Maiko Langelaar / VE4KLM