[nos-bbs] Undefnined symbols...Please help

Steven Stimpson (N1OHX) steven2 at gwi.net
Thu Dec 29 08:09:34 EST 2005

Howdy guys.

 With the new jnos2 D release i am trying to compile in DOS
with borland 3.1. when it goes to link, i get the following undefined symbols:

 _http_obj_user_form in aprs.lib module APRSSERV

_http_obj_jh_form in aprs.lib in module APRSSERV

_http_obj_sizeof_forms in aprs.lib in module APRSSERV

 I had some trouble figuring out the new ways to include custom compiler paths
in the makefile. the first try it was finding the bcc binaries but not the library files.

i re-installed the original makefile and changed my compiler's directory name to borlandc
and modified my path to suit.

 On another note, prolly a waste of time to report these because i was
running an older version, the last DOS patch before the full D release:

When issuing APRS LISTEN OFF

free:invalid pointer 001e:0000
pc=47aa:02f4 proc aprs_net

invalid pointer: (7b41:0008) pc=497b:031e
proc killer

 This does not cause a hang.

 But, when issuing APRS SERVER KICK when you are at the last server in
the list defined in autoexec.nos causes a hard lockup. on one of these attempts it gave some
free:invalid pointer messages, but i did not copy them down :-(

sorry if this has already been taken care of in the newer release, just including
them here in case the code involved hasn't been modified.

73,
steven n1ohx