[nos-bbs] wormhole.lst file

Jay Nugent jjn at nuge.com
Tue Apr 5 03:00:04 EDT 2005

Greetings,

On Mon, 4 Apr 2005, Jose Ng Lee wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Can someone help me with a sample wormhole.lst file.
>
> Thanks,
>
> JOSE / HP2AT

   See:  http://www.ampr-gateways.org

   This will give instructions how to become a "HamGate", how to add your
subnets to the ENCAP.TXT routing table, and how to receive the daily
ENCAP.TXT mailing.  Hope this is what you were looking for.  Glad to see
more HamGate's coming online!

      --- Jay Nugent  WB8TKL
          Sysop of the Ypsilanti, Michigan Hamgate  [AMPR.nuge.com  44.102.1.1]
          Routing for Washtenaw, Lenewee, Wayne, Monroe, and Jackson Counties

"Those that sacrifice essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety
 deserve neither liberty nor safety."  -- Ben Franklin (1759)
| Jay Nugent   jjn at nuge.com    (734)484-5105    (734)544-4326/Fax        |
| Nugent Telecommunications  [www.nuge.com]     (734)649-0850/Cell       |
|   Internet Consulting/Linux SysAdmin/Engineering & Design/ISP Reseller |
| ISP Monitoring [www.ispmonitor.net] ISP & Modem Performance Monitoring |
| Web-Pegasus    [www.webpegasus.com] Web Hosting/DNS Hosting/Shell Accts|
| LinuxNIC, Inc. [www.linuxnic.net]   Registrar of the .linux TLD        |