[nos-bbs] Winlink

Andre v Schayk andre at pe1rdw.demon.nl
Sat Apr 2 18:45:07 EST 2005

kb9mma covad schreef:

>Are you using fbbc or smtp?
>Fbbc works fine.
>
>Message: 3
>Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2005 17:50:58 +0200
>From: Andre v Schayk <andre at pe1rdw.demon.nl>
>Subject: [nos-bbs] jnos winlink2000 forwarding
>
>I have noticed that FB proposals are working normaily and FA proposals
>fail. jnos2.0c4 sends a F> to get the transfer going and winlink adds a
>number
>there.
>I think that may hold the key to the incompatabilety
>
>73 de Andre PE1RDW

I set mbox fbb to 2 that should be fbb b0 protocol I haven´t tried fbb 1
yet.
I just noticed again that when jnos closes a FA proposal with F> winlink
just sits there waiting for something to happen.
I also got a mail comming in from winlink that was a FA proposal that
was ended in F - 63> and that resulted in jnos waiting
a FB proposal from winlink ended in F> 70 and that was answered with a
FS just fine and a FB proposal from jnos ending in F> was answered with
an FS too even if there was no number after the >

I have no idea what that number means, I can´t find it anywhere in the
forwarding description from winlink or jean paul f6fbb.

73 de Andre PE1RDW