[nos-bbs] jnos 2.0 and fbb forward problem

on4hu on4hu at skynet.be
Mon Oct 25 14:12:05 EDT 2004

Hello Maiko

if i configure JNOS witht the command: "mbox fbb 2"
no forward will work , it work only with "mbox fbb 0" (ascii mode)
using Slackware 10.0 and Xfbb 7.04h
With "mbox fbb 2" i get protocol error and forward stop

file for multilanguage do not existe, this was the force of fbb software
if your are French speakink your call sign Fxxxxx are directly accepted by
FBB ans everytthing is in French also if you connect wiet EA call-sign
everything is in spanish language but with JNOS everything is ONLY in
Englhish

Fbb speak on my system 12 different language.. very easy because
ANY TEXT FILES are external and separate also the first login and
you chan change with the OL (option Language)

Probably it must to rewrite the complete source but i thing this is the only
way to ask non English speaking to use JNOS.. if not users connect another
bbs system

André ON4HU