[nos-bbs] jnos 2.0 and fbb forward problem

on4hu on4hu at skynet.be
Mon Oct 18 10:12:50 EDT 2004

Yes Maiko

year ago this command working nicely.. no problem between 2 FBB but Jnos
cause
problem in compressed mode, also with the 1.11f unfortunatly "ifconfig uhf
mbox fbb 2"
dont work on JNOS so everything are in clear.

I have add RIP protocol and CONVERS on the 2.0 and run easy ,no problem at
all

If you found an possibility, like fbb, tu get separate file for text purpose
this mut be
great because we are not in Englih zone and only French is the current
language!

Vy73s André