[nos-bbs] JNOS 2.0 - it's a start

on4hu on4hu at skynet.be
Mon Oct 18 04:02:23 EDT 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "on4hu" <on4hu at skynet.be>
To: <maiko at pcs.mb.ca>;

 I answer to my self
 I copied smisc.c from my old source also as you did forget to include it
thanks for code Maiko
André ON4HU

Would it not be better to include ipudp as option
on the encap route line instead?

Sent: Monday, October 18, 2004 9:22 AM
Subject: Re: [nos-bbs] JNOS 2.0 - it's a start

Hello Maiko

Can compile 20. have error

*** no rule to make target smisc.c needed by servers.a - STOP

please help if possible
thanks
André on4hu