[nos-bbs] anyone else getting JNOS 2 hangs after 24 hours ?

Bob Tenty bobtenty at sympatico.ca
Tue Nov 9 23:03:18 EST 2004

Same here.

A user started to complain 2 days ago.

Session hangs when user wants to log out (sees disconnect message but jnos doesn't disconnect)
Multiple not properly terminated sessions.

Can connect with ax25  but  no welcome message or menu  "it hangs"

Receive welcome message/menu with telnet but sometimes with difficulty

Same after 24 hours.

CPU 32 %

73, Bob VE3TOK