[nos-bbs] Milestone #1 - nice HF session from BBS prompt ...

maiko at pcs.mb.ca maiko at pcs.mb.ca
Sat Nov 6 17:15:56 EST 2004

Update on the HF digital stuff ! Clover mode on a HalComm
DXP38 modem, on a frequency of 14.064.50 LSB, very nice !

Check this out, just earlier today, here's a screen dump :

You have 0 messages.
Area: ve4klm Current msg# 0.
?,A,B,C,D,E,F,H,I,IH,IP,J,K,L,M,N,NR,O,P,PI,R,S,T,U,V,W,X,Z >
tip pactor ve7dhm
Trying... Escape sequence is: +++<CR>
*** failure with ve7dhm
Area: ve4klm Current msg# 0.
?,A,B,C,D,E,F,H,I,IH,IP,J,K,L,M,N,NR,O,P,PI,R,S,T,U,V,W,X,Z >
tip pactor vo1epc
Trying... Escape sequence is: +++<CR>
*** connected to vo1epc
[AirMail-3.1.936-B2FHIM$]
(am|em:h3,g:GN37pn)
Welcome to VO1XC
a  station of Canada's Emergency Preparedness Clover network
St. John's , Newfoundland
No Traffic
VE4KLM de VO1EPC>
sp vo1epc
Enter Subject line followed by Msg:
last test message for the day. thank you.
Hi Laurie
last message for the day. Thanks for your patience.
73 Maiko
/ex
Message Filed as 1358_VO1XC
VE4KLM de VO1EPC>
bye
; VE4KLM de VO1EPC SK
*** disconnected from vo1epc
Area: ve4klm Current msg# 0.
?,A,B,C,D,E,F,H,I,IH,IP,J,K,L,M,N,NR,O,P,PI,R,S,T,U,V,W,X,Z >
bye
Connection closed by foreign host.

73 de Maiko Langelaar / VE4KLM