[nos-bbs] Printing with JNOS

maiko at pcs.mb.ca maiko at pcs.mb.ca
Thu Aug 12 11:11:16 EDT 2004

Hi Glen,

> I have compiled printer as an output device.

You mean the PRINTEROK define in config.h ?

> Does anyone have some sample attach lines

At first glance I don't think that code (for DOS only by the way) was
meant to be included into any of the attach stuff. I say at first glance,
so if anyone wants to correct me, please do. The attach stuff is serial
port only anyways, not parallel.

The PRINTEROK basically tells JNOS to make a bios call if it encounters
any file or device name starting with PRN or LPT when an fopen() call is
made. You know, like a TRACE or LOG file of some type.

What do you want to do with the printer exactly ?

Maiko Langelaar / VE4KLM