[nos-bbs] JNOS ans Xnet

Bob Tenty bobtenty at sympatico.ca
Wed Aug 4 13:54:37 EDT 2004

Xnet (AUTOEXEC.NET)

attach  IP0  axudp  0  1   44.1.2.3

44.1.2.3 = Jnos ip number

po  0 acon 1

ro bc a  0 nodes

set  port  quality high (po  0 quality )

You can add  a local route for ax25 with:

ro lo a 0  on4hu-5 d

(on4hu-5 = jnos ax25 call)

Jnos

As  usual

attach axudp xnet 256 44..9.9.9  hu-1

44.9.9.9 = kernel IP

netrom interface xnet ...

etc

Point your axudp (axip) link to the
Linux kernel IP  (not  myip as listed in Xnet IP.NET)

73, Bob VE3TOK

PS:

Make sure you have an IP.NET with the proper data so that you can
ping the kernel and jnos ip from Xnet