[hfsig] HF: Solar Panel RFI Case In Kings Park, N.Y. : Update #3

Rob Frohne rob.frohne at wallawalla.edu
Thu Jun 28 10:57:56 EDT 2018

Hi Tony,

I have a 25 kW array using SMA inverters right under my antenna and have
not noticed any RFI at all.  Can you describe what you notice more?  I
notice a bunch of RFI from Ethernet connected devices that may be
masking anything from the solar install.  I assume you and the neighbor
have turned off the system to see the RFI go away.

Tnx & 73,

Rob

KL7NA