[hfsig] Problem with operation

Brad Farr taprsig at unsupported.org
Mon Mar 27 18:59:15 EDT 2017

> On Mar 27, 2017, at 1:45 PM, todd <nexstar1 at hughes.net> wrote:
>
> If I use the old way:
> sudo ./wspr -r -o -s wd6dfh CN84ke 20 20m
>
> the screen locks up and the power to the Raspberry has to be removed to re-boot.

I also had the RaspberryPI freeze up. Using the latest Raspbian, and Raspberry Pi 3, if I had other applications open and running then wspr would freeze up the machine. If wspr was the only app running, I had no problems. I didn’t experience freezes with the older Raspbian versions. Doesn’t make sense, because it seemed to have plenty of memory and disk space, but that was my observation.

Brad