[hfsig] Fwd: [N1MMLoggerplus] Re: Spectrum and/or waterfall

Dennis Hall dennis at kk7x.us
Tue Jun 27 12:15:37 EDT 2017

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: s56a at yahoo.com [N1MMLoggerplus] <N1MMLoggerplus at yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tue, Jun 27, 2017 at 08:12
Subject: [N1MMLoggerplus] Re: Spectrum and/or waterfall
To: <N1MMLoggerplus at yahoogroups.com>

RBN produces rich environment of text data on all bands refreshed every 10
minutes.

New caller briefly appears, he is spotted and I go to his frequency few
minutes later.

He might be long gone unless I have waterfall display of real signal
timing!  Too late for ears...

Deciding who is workable is more intelligent function of experience,
propagation, beaming, power.

RTTY is a great help for learning waterfall.  PSK with FEC is a good way
for humbling diehard CW ops.

WSJT is state of the art of 21st century.  It is pitty AI speech
recognition is not used much in hamradio.

I enjoyed N2IC waterfall Bandmap recently.  Spectrum Monitor just looked
fancy.  No IC-7300 here!

73 de Mario, S56A, N1YU, quarter century in signal spectrums

__._,_.___
------------------------------
Posted by: s56a at yahoo.com
------------------------------
• Reply to sender
<s56a at yahoo.com?subject=Re%3A%20Spectrum%20and%2For%20waterfall> • Reply to
group
<N1MMLoggerplus at yahoogroups.com?subject=Re%3A%20Spectrum%20and%2For%20waterfall>
• Start a New Topic
<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/N1MMLoggerplus/conversations/newtopic;_ylc=X3oDMTJmc2NkZDJqBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzkwNTMzNjMwBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTAwNzE4MQRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNudHBjBHN0aW1lAzE0OTg1NzYzNTk->
• Messages in this topic
<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/N1MMLoggerplus/conversations/topics/29315;_ylc=X3oDMTM3N2NhdW12BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzkwNTMzNjMwBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTAwNzE4MQRtc2dJZAMyOTM1NwRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawN2dHBjBHN0aW1lAzE0OTg1NzYzNTkEdHBjSWQDMjkzMTU->
(11)
------------------------------
Have you tried the highest rated email app? <https://yho.com/1wwmgg>
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app
on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your
inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email
again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.
   23

[image: Yahoo! Groups]
<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo;_ylc=X3oDMTJlNzZzY3N0BF9TAzk3NDc2NTkwBGdycElkAzkwNTMzNjMwBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTAwNzE4MQRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNnZnAEc3RpbWUDMTQ5ODU3NjM1OQ-->
• Privacy <https://info.yahoo.com/privacy/us/yahoo/groups/details.html> •