[hfsig] Sidebands on Raspberry Pi WSPR carrier

Orrin Winton orrin.winton at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 15:29:27 EDT 2016

Hmm, my 20m antenna is only for the Pi. It is not connected to any ground.

The 2A power supply for the Pi is 2-prong. The 3rd prong (ground) is not
used.

Power out is 90-100mW.

And i get the sidebands. I'm not overly concerned. Maybe i should be; i
don't know. The sidebands are -15dB from my main signal, and the reception
reports i get (on wspr.aprsinfo.com) are -20 to -25, with no duplicates
that i can see, so i doubt anyone is hearing the sidebands.

Orrin wn1z