[hfsig] Sidebands on Raspberry Pi WSPR carrier - how to build an ground isolation balun

Ron Ott ronott at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 5 14:52:45 EDT 2016

Postscrpt --  If you decide to build your own balun, I just realized that 30 turns of 30ga wire may be too much inductance at 20m.  I would think that 5 turns for the primary and secondary each would work better, but you would lose LF capability.  You could use 5 turns of larger diameter wire for 20m and handle more power for larger QRP projects.
Ron/W6XY