[hfsig] Sidebands on Raspberry Pi WSPR carrier

Orrin Winton orrin.winton at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 03:17:34 EDT 2016

I may be experiencing that too. I say *may* because i haven't looked at it
with another radio + waterfall like fldigi.

But i *hear* with my ear a lot of grunge on my transmitted signal,
listening with another radio 20 feet away.

If i disconnect the antenna from the 2nd radio, i hear just the pure tone.
Which is what you'd expect if the grunge was quite a few dB down from the
main signal.

I may try some other 5V power source and see if there is any change.

Orrin WN1Z in CN90