[hfsig] 20M WSPR Raspi Board issue

N7QNM n7qnm-lists at nwlink.com
Mon Jul 11 11:40:16 EDT 2016

Just tried the board with a better antenna and it seems to be working fine – I can decode locally with no issues and the signal sounds/looks (on my P3) a lot better.

I put the PI/TAPR Board and a POE adaptor in a waterproof Gantex box, with a 20M dipole made of fence wire.   This afternoon, it’s going up on the pergola above our deck, with the dipole in a bit of a Vee (10 degrees or so off 10 degrees) and we’ll see how it gets out.    I have a solar powered weather station on a mast in the back yard – thinking about deploying it there as an inverted V – there’s plenty of power.

Clay

N7QNM