[hfsig] WSPR program

Bob Cutter ki0g at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 12 15:51:44 EST 2016

 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; } Thanks John, I missed that.
That is the version I am using.
73, Bob KI0G

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Monday, December 12, 2016, 1:49 PM, John C. Peterson <jcp at eskimo.com> wrote:

On Mon, Dec 12, 2016 at 07:24:17PM +0000, Bob Cutter wrote:
> The program seems to have loaded in the Pi but I do not find a way to enter station info, did I miss a step?
> Bob KI0G??
>
> Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

Bob,

Your call sign, maidenhead locator, transmit power and frequency band
are command line arguments you must provide when you invoke the program,
for example;

wspr -s KI0G XXdd 20 20m

where XXdd should be replaced by your station's maidenhead locator. The
front page of the git repo has the README file with all the details;

https://github.com/JamesP6000/WsprryPi

There are several versions of this floating around, but I recommend
the version above by James Peroulas.

73, John

--
John C. Peterson, KD6EKQ