[hfsig] WSPR module -- fit on Pi board

Zoltan Doczi zoltan.doczi at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 08:07:37 EDT 2016

Hi Orrin,

You can find here the complete online manual: http://j.mp/tapr-qrpi

Heat sink is completely unnecessary (my personal opinion) on RPi's if you
don't do any modification (CPU and MEM frequency tunining) and you keep
your RPi  within the specified operation temperature range.
Of course if it's not an "obstacle" then it's a good idea to add some more
"heat margin".

73,
HA7DCD
Zoltan