[hfsig] Link for the DCC Android Seminar Code....

Rob Frohne rob.frohne at wallawalla.edu
Mon Sep 23 12:47:01 EDT 2013

Hi All,

At the DCC Sunday Seminar yesterday, I promised to post a link on the
wiki
<http://fweb.wallawalla.edu/class-wiki/index.php/Android_Programming>
with the working source code.  I did that yesterday after the seminar,
but many of you won't find it without a more direct reminder and
pointer, so here
<http://people.wallawalla.edu/%7ERob.Frohne/Android/PracticeRotorController.zip>
it is.

For those of you who were unable to attend the seminar, in the seminar
we programmed an Android App to control an antenna rotor using hamlib
running on a server connected to the rotor
<http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/hamlib/index.php?title=Main_Page>.
I think a video will be available in the future.  The wiki has a lot of
useful links for those interested in learning to program Android Apps.

73,

Rob
KL7NA

--