[hfsig] Re: Call for comments on open protocols

Hank Greeb hgreeb at one.net
Tue Feb 27 17:57:31 EST 2007

Okay, lettuce engage in ARRL bashing.

It seems that there's a bunch of folks who will bash the ARRL if it
doesn't do something.  If it tries to do something.  If it actually does
something.

I see this extends to the folks within the Tucson Amateur Packet Radio
group.

Nice going folks.

Will there ever be a time when folks stand up and say, "congrats and a
jolly rah rah!" for something which is accomplished by organized radio?

Or, are we all a bunch of egotistical lids who want ONLY our pet project
and OUR perspective to be recognized, and damn the masses?

73 de n8xx Hg
Co-Organizer of the 2nd thru 20th Annual SW Ohio Digital Symposium
Middletown, Ohio
2nd Saturday of January (typically) each year for the past 21 years.