[hfsig] User Forums for the SCS PTC TNCs?

Jack Chomley radio at irock.com.au
Fri Feb 9 08:39:39 EST 2007

Ricardo,

I have printed out the manuals, I purchased the PTC-IIex, a PTC-IIPro and a
DSP Tracker. The manuals are a tough read! So, I was hoping I could find a
Forum that had real user information, that I could read up on, to possibley
fill in some of the information in the manuals.
It would be very helpful if SCS has a "Quick Start" guide for their
products. I suggested that to them......somehow they gave me the
impression, I insulted them :-)
73s

Jack VK4JRC