[hfsig] VMSK arisen again in new shape and form?

John Harrison thisisjohn at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 30 17:46:28 EST 2005

The promise of a new revolutionary communications technique far better than
anything existing, and yet clouded in mystery and secrecy comes from the
hitherto unknown company XG Technology (www.xgtechnology.com)

I wonder if it is shares origins with the VMSK technique, so successfully
shot into oblivion by Phil Karn a couple of years ago (www.ka9q.net/vmsk).

I'm a sceptic by nature (especially when something seems to contradict
nature), and their web site shows all the characteristics of a scam:
professional surface, impressive references, secret methods, no third-party
testing, still in lab and the promise to revolutionalize the world.

But what do I know. Maybe it works....

73/John