[aprssig] Is FINDU.COM Abandoned??

Jason Rausch jason at ke4nyv.com
Wed Jan 24 09:45:48 EST 2024

The APRS Foundation is hoping to eventually gain control of aprs.org, aprs.net and any associated websites.  Nothing is set in stone, as of right now.  We're doing our best right now at the Foundation of organizing and preparing to (hopefully) take on all of these web assets that Bob left behind.  There is a LOT of work to do, if we do gain control.  We'll be looking for people to help us organize, reformat, sift through the information and put it back up on the web in a meaningful, useful format that everyone can use.
The Foundation is not ready to start accepting memberships just yet, but we're talking about a full/associate membership model that would allow people to get involved and also help support the Foundation.  More to come very soon!
Jason Rausch K4APRwww.ke4nyv.com