[aprssig] APRS Foundation Membership is NOW OPEN!

Ev Tupis w2ev at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 30 06:28:06 EDT 2024

 As someone with a long history with APRS myself where I leveraged the APRS approach in other ways (HamIM, PropNET, the LiveXchange APRSd backbone network, "LittlePuppy" icon (with a purpose behind it), a QST article on APRS for Meteor Scatter, and adopting APRS protocol within a commercial cellular router to name a few, but are stories for another day), I am enthusiastic about this rebirth.
I have joined the APRS Foundation with hope, faith, and anticipation to see where I can contribute in a meaningful way.  What about others?  Let's make this real.
Ev, W2EVAPRS Foundation Member, 29Aug2024https://www.aprsfoundation.org/