[aprssig] New APRS tocall assignments processed

Heikki Hannikainen hessu at hes.iki.fi
Tue Jun 6 17:40:29 EDT 2023

Hi,

I have processed the backlog of new APRS device identifier assignments
(tocalls.txt replacement) at: https://github.com/aprsorg/aprs-deviceid

I'm sorry for the delay on handling these; I've had to prioritize other
things in my life a bit lately.

The YAML source file can be viewed and downloaded here:

   https://github.com/aprsorg/aprs-deviceid/blob/main/tocalls.yaml

The generated JSON and XML versions of the index are here:

   https://github.com/aprsorg/aprs-deviceid/tree/main/generated

A log of changes can be seen in the commit log:

   https://github.com/aprsorg/aprs-deviceid/commits/main

If you wish to see changes only in the assignment source file, just click
on "History" when viewing that file:

   https://github.com/aprsorg/aprs-deviceid/commits/main/tocalls.yaml

To request a new identifier, please see the ALLOCATING document:

   https://github.com/aprsorg/aprs-deviceid/blob/main/ALLOCATING.md

APRS applications using the machine-readable device identifier database
file (in either YAML, XML or JSON format) can be simply updated with a new
version of the file. They can then immediately identify packets sent by
new applications in the index, without code changes within receiving
application.

   - Hessu