[aprssig] SmartBeaconing source

Weston Bustraan wbustraan at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 19:10:29 EDT 2023

If you are interested, I implemented SmartBeaconing in my app, QTH.app, and
included an explanation in my help book:

https://www.w8wjb.com/qth/QTHHelp/English.lproj/adv-smartbeaconing.html

If you need code, I might be able to dig up the original pseudo-C code I
used for reference. You’re welcome to the implementation in QTH.app also,
but it’s written in Swift, so that may not be what you're looking for.

- Wes W8WJB