[aprssig] TH-D7 & KISS MODE

Steve Gladden steve at michiganbroadband.com
Thu May 5 22:33:27 EDT 2022

Thanks for taking the time to reply.
And that’s great history stuff to read about!

I will sorta wonder why the implemented KISS at all of it was not going to be supported or fixed if there were problems.
I'm also guessing there was not enough demand in 1998 to force the issue or people were not buying it for KISS.
It's also a bit late now to even be worried about it of course.
I was a heavy TNOS/Linux and JNOS/DOS user in 1998.
But who else was back then that bought this radio (haha).

-Steve