[aprssig] Is Open Tracker abandonware?

Rich Osman lists at n1oz.net
Tue Mar 15 08:57:29 EDT 2022

On 3/14/2022 5:41 PM, Scott Miller wrote:
> The new forum system was thrown up quickly when Yahoo Groups shut down
The issue I saw is that the "support forum" links on the Argent Data
Systems home page go to Yahoo's black hole.  Since that transition was
some time ago, it makes your site look unmaintained.

When I finally found your actual support fora, the most recent posts in

https://forum.argentdata.com/index.php?forums/aprs-trackers.2/

were October of last year.  Again, six months of inactivity makes the
site, and by implication the product, look inactive.

I understand the supply chain issues, I'm a product development EE. I
can also understand that this is hardly a critical product for you.

Rich