[aprssig] APRS Software Author RollCall

Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr) KJ4ERJ at arrl.net
Thu Mar 10 14:36:05 EST 2022

Greetings APRS enthusiasts, especially authors,

In the wake of renewed interest in consolidating and organizing
APRS-related information, I noticed that it has been nearly 5 years
since I last updated my list of APRS Authors.

If you are on the current list, please check-in with a confirmation or
any corrections that may be needed.  If you are not on the list, please
send me the information that you'd like added to my list.

But please do NOT reply to aprssig, but only direct to KJ4ERJ at arrl.net.

http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/clients

Remember, please reply directly to KJ4ERJ at arrl.net!

PS.  Did I mention to not reply to the aprssig mailing list?  Let's see
how many responses show up here anyway.