[aprssig] Drones

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Sun Jan 9 16:29:39 EST 2022

Any recommneation for modest cost quality drone for flying around my 1
acre property for inspections.  My health has me headed to bed ridden
and so as we clean up
all the work needed (using contractors aned other h3alp around the
yard) I need to zoom in
to look at things and help making decisios.from my bed

Initially cost was no option so I couil also fly around the n3ighborhood and up
and donw th3e creek, but most are not desgined beyond operator field of vieww.

Also no smart phone wanted.  needs ts own closed system.  Base should be
able to plug into to TV for large view?

Ive never looked at drones b4 so I could be way off?
Bob, WB4APR