[aprssig] Proposal for APRS tocalls allocation process

Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr) KJ4ERJ at arrl.net
Thu Feb 17 16:28:18 EST 2022

Hessu,

I've your proposal and see no issues with it.  It would be good to get
this process brought into the open and visible so that folks a) know
what is expected, and b) know how to do that which is expected.

Good job!

PS.  Chalk Hessu's e-mails up as also not getting through the list but
only showing up in the archives.  Manually constructed quoted reply from
the archives follows.

On Thu Feb 17 03:12:25 EST 2022, Heikki Hannikainen hessu at hes.iki.fi