[aprssig] ***SPAM*** Re: APRS tocalls.txt - practical steps

Max Philippens pd0sbh at amsat.org
Fri Feb 11 11:42:21 EST 2022

I also second Hessu’s idea to use GitHub, also for the protocol specification. This platform is specifically geared towards the (international) collaboration and management by multiple people. Why not form the group on that platform? And why wait, if people are stepping up now in public then I would say let’s use this momentum and get things going. If we wait to long people will start there own initiatives and it will be all the more harder to bring it back under one roof. I’m willing to dedicate some of my time in getting this running and keeping it that way.

73, Max PD0SBH