[aprssig] APRS tocalls.txt - practical steps

Brian Webster info at wirelessmapping.com
Fri Feb 11 11:16:52 EST 2022

Steve,
	I like this approach. Three months may be a little short for time to
have some group up and running but if there is a commitment in that time
frame that sounds good. It is good to set a deadline, else nobody will work
towards a conclusion. I have learned that in the commercial world.
Remembering that a goal is reasonable if it has a 50% or better chance of
being achieved, then it's a good goal. If you don't start something nothing
will get done. I have a lot on my plate now but I would volunteer to be in
this group. I probably don't have enough time to be a leader in it at this
point. It is worthy enough a cause that I will participate. I am not a
programmer or serious hardware builder but I have been around APRS since it
began. I can help organize and establish project goals and timelines etc.

Brian N2KGC