[aprssig] WB4APR Status????

KB5ILY - Travis W. Burton kb5ily at arrl.net
Tue Feb 8 23:36:26 EST 2022

I just saw a post on an Amateur Radio group on Facebook that Bob WB4APR
has becom SK.  Does anyone know if that Facebook post is false or
correct??

73 de Travis KB5ILY / PG00041468
870-260-6068 (Phone)
--
     Travis W. Burton, NP, ESQ., KB5ILY (QCWA) & GROL / Arkadelphia AR
                 President, DeGray Amateur Radio club, Inc.
                       Internet: mailto:kb5ily at arrl.net
          http://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/9877/web/?rl=rr
                          WWW:  http://www.kb5ily.org
                    GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES of AMERICA
Only he who Attempts the Ridiculous can Achieve the Impossible. (WILL HENRY)
                    Linux is my operating system of choice.

                    Computers are like Air Conditioners,
              they stop working correctly when you open windows.