[aprssig] SmartBeaconing implementation wanted

John Gorkos jgorkos at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 19:27:56 EDT 2022

This is perfect.  I'm hacking it up now.

Once I have it working, I'll put the code I'm using it in up on github
and post the link to the project here.  All attribution will remain in
the code.  I guess that's in contrast to what I said before, but it's
possible other ham will want an arduino version of the SB code for their
projects, and if I'm going to go through the effort of porting it, I
might as well save someone else that effort.  Also, SmartBeacon is
pretty good at saving bandwidth, and I think that's something we all
appreciate.

John Gorkos