[aprssig] Fwd: [atgp] How much power required for a backpack tracker?

Greg Clark k7rkt at bigredbee.com
Wed Sep 29 17:24:44 EDT 2021

Correct -- it won't send any packets unless the GPS has a lock if the "send
only valid" option bit is set.

It has an LED that blinks at 1 hz when the device has a lock.

There is no "TX NOW" button, but you could change the timing to send once
every 15 seconds, and just leave it on for a minute or so once it gets a
lock.

Greg K7RKT