[aprssig] China Has Hijacked WA8LMF.com !! 2

Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr) KJ4ERJ at arrl.net
Tue Sep 28 10:59:46 EDT 2021

Sometime yesterday, BG0GE-6 quit injecting the old packets.  But I
checked just now and they're back!  But this time, it's only going into
firenet and not the mainstream APRS-IS.

And I spoke too soon.  As I was typing this message, the packets
starting showing up in both the APRS-IS and firenet again.  And now
they're back to firenet only.  Maybe their configured APRS-IS server is
disconnecting them?  Who knows.

But according to my APRSIS32 packet counter, he's been steadily gating
1800-2000 packets per hour for the past 8 hours (as far back as APRSIS32
summarizes).

BG0GE-6 via THIRD+
9600&1200 Baud Nucleo-TNC TEST

I+G: 70+1692 74+1825 74+1996 76+2047 72+2071 76+2013 74+1999 74+1831