[aprssig] Making APRS text messages longer

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Thu Nov 25 10:50:04 EST 2021

The problem is the 50,000 Kenwoods and Yaesu APRS radios that
could not display these messages.

APRS messaging was designed for single line AND paragraph messaging.
Just sent multiple lines that are NUMBERED and the APRS client on receipt
is supposed to store them in sequence.  This is certainly supposed to work
for Builletins and Announcements.  BLN1, BLN2, BLN3 etgc...
 Not sure if it works for messages with line numbers
bob wb4apr