[aprssig] Solar BS (Bulletin Station)

Ev Tupis w2ev at yahoo.com
Sat May 8 10:36:00 EDT 2021

I'd like to setup an APRS-based Bulletin station for a special event to convey helpful information to attendees who are likely to be from out of town.
It needs to be solar powered for portability.
Would someone be willing to help me with a power budget and suggested panel and battery size?

Kantronics KPC3 and 60-watt Transceiver
TX ID every 5 minutes with a single bulletin packet
It will not digipeat in this application.
Ev, W2EV
PS: If this is helpful to the responses, in the future it may be a fill-in digi for other events...but not right now