[aprssig] Fwd: Re: DC Power Pole to USB for Pi 4 computers

wa7skg wa7skg at wa7skg.com
Wed Mar 24 23:42:07 EDT 2021

I'll make yet another plug for the MoPi2 Hot Swap Power Board. This is a
great adjunct for any RPi. It has two power inputs on screw capture
terminals which easily have a couple wires that can go to PowerPoles.

The problem with PowerPole to USB is the teensy tiny 30 gauge wires in a
USB connector. You will have to solder them to a bigger wire to go to
the Powerpole anyway. Feeding via the header pins is a much better
choice than trying to hook PowerPoles to a USB connector.

Michael WA7SKG