[aprssig] DC Power Pole to USB for Pi 4 computers

MJ Inabnit ke6sls at arrl.net
Wed Mar 24 16:05:23 EDT 2021

Looks like a whole lot of folks are trying to find a nice tidy Power
Pole power adapter to supply power to Raspberry Pi 4's.  I know there
are many small companies building neat stuff like mini-APRS rigs.  So is
anyone building a Power Pole power supply for the Pi's yet?  Any good
tips or links would be very welcome as I plan to move my APRS and packet
systems to a new Pi 4 in the near future.  All my gear is using the
power poles and the rigrunner/MFJ power pole dc distribution boxes.

Thanks all!  73

Jaye ke6sls

--

wishing you well
Jaye, ke6sls--via the toshiba w/thunderchicken