[aprssig] Help: Win 10 Laptop/No Com Ports.

KB5ILY - Travis W. Burton kb5ily at arrl.net
Thu Jun 24 21:00:16 EDT 2021

Peter,

I thought that I had downloaded and installed the driver a couple weeks
ago from the Icom USA site, but maybe I just dreamed doing it.  When I
downloaded & installed it from the link you provided then turned on the
rig and plugged in the cable, Com 4 showed up in my software where it had
not been before.  I selected it, then had to find the serial speed.  But
now it is working as it should be. Thanks.