[aprssig] Cows ... uuh ... CATS In Space

Gregg Wonderly gregg at wonderly.org
Sun Jun 13 14:52:21 EDT 2021

An Apple AirTag uses the power of passing, nearby IOS devices to ping the location.  You could try and rely on fill-in digis for a similar effect and just use a milliwatt transmitter.  I think the AirTag would find more ways to update location though, unless you have a neighborhood of fill-ins with a lightly loaded APRS network do that your cat is heard.

Sent from my iPhone